Escape Room Registration- "Escape from Azkaban"
Step Inside Your Private Adventure
Crack Codes | Solve Puzzles | Escape
Private Game Room- Reserve Today
Up to 8 players will be challenged in this new attraction by working together to find clues, solve puzzles, and pick locks that will free them from the game room. Do you have what it takes to escape from Azkaban?
$25 per person (you will have the Game Room exclusively for your group- max. of 8 players per group) Children will find this game difficult - minimum recommended age 10 years old.
**SEE BELOW FOR DINNER & ROOM OPTION**
Escape from Azkaban!
Recommended Players: 4-8
Time: 60 minutes
Can you solve the puzzles to free yourself from Azkaban?
You have been wrongfully sentenced to Azkaban for the illegal use of Dark Magic on Muggles. The only way out is to solve the series of enchantments and spells to achieve keys. You must work as a team to release the keys that will be used to unlock a case that contains a portkey which is what you need to ESCAPE Azkaban! You have 60 minutes to obtain the portkey from the case before the time is up or you will be stuck in Azkaban forever!Do you have the skills to escape?
Directions/Rules: The room is set-up non-linear which means you can be working on multiple puzzles at the same time. You do not need any prior knowledge of Azkaban or Harry Potter to solve the puzzles/riddles all of the information needed will be inside the room itself.
Book Your Own Date & Time
Escape Room & Dinner
Appetizer: Personal Charcuterie Board featuring a variety of cheese, meats, fruits, and crackers
Soup: A Cauldron of Homemade Tomato Bisque
Main Course with a Choice of:
- Ronald's Favorite- Fish and Chips
- Molly Weasley's Homemade Shepherd’s Pie
- Hogsmeade Grilled BBQ Pork Filet with Mashed Potatoes and Veggies
- Roasted Phoenix- Roasted Rosemary Half Chicken with Mashed Potatoes and Veggies
- Professor Sprout's Vegetable Pasta Primavera
Dinner Includes: Coffee, Tea, Tax, and Gratuity. Full Bar will be available for purchase.
Before you make your booking, please read the information below:
In response to the current crisis we have adjusted operating procedures to ensure safety.
- Your group is private
- Your room is deep cleaned
- We will conduct temperature checks on arrival*
- You will be required to wear masks during the entire time on premise. Gloves will be provided when you check in and must be wore in the game room.
- You should wash your hands thoroughly before you arrive and use hand sanitizer before you play
- Games will run exactly to time**
- Cash payments are not allowed
- We ask that all guests practice "Social Distancing" while on premise attending the event and keep at least 6 feet (2 meters) between your travel party and others
** Games will start exactly at the advertised time, there will be no flexibility during this time. Please check in with your host 10 minutes prior to your reservation time.
Please Note: An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public or private place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting The Bennett-Curtis House you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. We appreciate your cooperation during this unprecedented time. Visit the CDC website for the latest guidelines.*NOTE: Guidelines and Regulations are ever changing so please check online for the latest IL (Kankakee County) State Regulations and Guidelines for a complete list and updates on rules that may be in effect during this event