Halloween Trivia- RSVP
Halloween Trivia is fun for the whole family! Test your knowledge of Halloween trivia and Haunted movie classics as you go head to head against other teams! Don't forget to dress up- costumes are encouraged!
Participants must RSVP to reserve your spot- 2 up to 10 guests per team.
Ticket includes: Hosted Trivia in the Transformed Haunted Mansion Main Dining Room, $5.00 Voucher Good towards future "Wizard Dinner" Ticket, Cash Bar Available with Themed Drinks, and our Kitchen will be open with delicious pub style food specials for purchase! PLUS- PRIZE FOR WINNING TEAM!
We at The Bennett-Curtis House always put our patron’s health and safety first. We are working closely with the guidelines of the CDC, Health Department, and IL Department of Commerce to make sure everyone is able to fully enjoy the event and still be safe. These guidelines and regulations are fluid so please note that changes/updates or new regulations may be in effect on the date of the event.
- Your party will still be sat together at your own table for dinner.
- Guests are asked to wear face coverings while at the event, we will require mask wearing when not actively eating or drinking.
- We ask that all guests practice "Social Distancing" while on premise attending the event and keep at least 6 feet (2 meters) between your travel party and others whenever possible
- We ask guests that begin to have symptoms of COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath please stay home, we will address refund policy on a case by case basis. Temperature checks will be required upon arrival, and guests with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or greater will not be admitted.
- The venue including, but not limited to, dining rooms, props/set ups, bathrooms, and service areas will be fully disinfected and sanitized in between service/events. We have expanded our cleaning procedures and are taking every precaution to make sure we follow the guidelines and procedures put forth by the CDC, IL Department of Commerce, and Health Department including general health, travel policies, health monitoring of staff, disinfecting and cleaning procedures, physical workspace, staffing and attendance, external interactions, and customer behaviors.
Please note the CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected, any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19, and we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit.
We appreciate your cooperation during this unprecedented time. Visit the CDC website for the latest guidelines.*NOTE: Guidelines and Regulations are ever changing so please check online for the latest IL (Kankakee County) State Regulations and Guidelines for a complete list and updates on rules that may be in effect during this event*