Purchase Your Tickets Today!
Our Calendar Below shows our most up to date availability- arrow through months for additional dates and seatings. For a full list of events and dinners available click here.
Please note we will be hosting these themed event throughout the year so check back for our upcoming event dates!
Celebrate your Birthday with us at one of our Hogwarts Dinners! Make it extra special and order one of our "Happee Birthdae" cakes for your group and have it delivered by a Hogwarts staff member to your table. We also offer a special "Wizard Birthday Bundle" which includes a fine wand, souvenir glass, and speciality drink for each of your guests! Please call (815) 465-2288 or email email@example.com to make your Birthday Party reservations today!
Holiday at Hogwarts
December thru January
Witches and Wizards get your "Mrs. Weasley" Holiday sweaters ready because you are invited to the Holiday at Hogwarts!
Yule Ball (21+ event)
Select Weekend Dates in December & January
Dust off your dress robes and join us for this spectacular event! The Yule Ball will be set in the completely decorated Bennett-Curtis Hogwarts themed mansion for the "Holidays at Hogwarts" events!
Harry's Birthday Celebration
Last Two Weeks of July & July 31st (Harry's Birthday!)
Come out and celebrate Harry's Birthday Month and the 21st Anniversary of "The Boy Who Lived" during our Summer Wizard Themed Dinner Event! This event will feature set ups both inside the Hogwarts themed Bennett-Curtis Mansion, as well as outdoor scenes and fun stations and activities throughout (outdoor activities are weather permitting).
Hogwarts Fall Feast
October & November
Witches and Wizards you are invited to a Hogwarts Feast! Join us for a night of magical fun in the fully decorated Hogwarts themed Bennett-Curtis Mansion- with fun scenes & decorations throughout! Get sorted into your house and order drinks from The Leaky Cauldron, our cash bar, serving specialty drinks including Polyjuice potion, Butterbeer, pumpkin juice, and more! Then enjoy a themed dinner!
Step Inside Your Private Adventure
Crack Codes | Solve Puzzles | Escape
Private Game Room- Reserve Today
Can you solve the puzzles to free yourself from Azkaban?
You have been wrongfully sentenced to Azkaban for the illegal use of Dark Magic on Muggles. The only way out is to solve the series of enchantments and spells to achieve keys. You must work as a team to release the keys that will be used to unlock a case that contains a portkey which is what you need to ESCAPE Azkaban! You have 60 minutes to obtain the portkey from the case before the time is up or you will be stuck in Azkaban forever! Do you have the skills to escape?
**COVID 19 Special Regulations & Guidelines**
We at The Bennett-Curtis House always put our patron’s health and safety first. We are working closely with the guidelines of the CDC, Heath Department, and IL Department of Commerce to make sure everyone is able to fully enjoy the event and still be safe. These guidelines and regulations are fluid, so please note that changes/updates or new regulations may be in effect on the date of the event.
- All food service will be on individual plates (no family style or station set ups)
- Your party will still be sat together at your own table for dinner. 40 guests max. attendance. All tables will be min. of 6ft from any other table/party during dinner seating.
- Guests are asked to wear face coverings while at the event, we will require mask wearing when not actively eating or drinking.
- We ask that all guests practice "Social Distancing" while on premise attending the event and keep at least 6 feet (2 meters) between your travel party and others whenever possible
- We ask guests that begin to have symptoms of COVID-19, which include fever, cough, and shortness of breath please stay home, we will address refund policy on a case by case basis. Temperature checks will be required upon arrival, and guests with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or greater will not be admitted.
- The venue including, but not limited to, dining rooms, props/set ups, bathrooms, and service areas will be fully disinfected and sanitized in between service/events. We have expanded our cleaning procedures and are taking every precaution to make sure we follow the guidelines and procedures put forth by the CDC, IL Department of Commerce, and Health Department including general health, travel policies, health monitoring of staff, disinfecting and cleaning procedures, physical workspace, staffing and attendance, external interactions, and customer behaviors.
Please note the CDC advises that older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19. Guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend. People who show no symptoms can spread COVID-19 if they are infected, any interaction with the general public poses an elevated risk of being exposed to COVID-19, and we cannot guarantee that you will not be exposed during your visit.We appreciate your cooperation during this unprecedented time. Visit the CDC website for the latest guidelines.*
NOTE: Guidelines and Regulations are ever changing so please check online for the latest IL (Kankakee County) State Regulations and Guidelines for a complete list and updates on rules that may be in effect during this event*
The Bennett-Curtis House
302 W. Taylor St.
Grant Park, IL 60940